ITSS Business: Creating Your Business Profile PageStand out to tea lovers by sharing your passion for the leaf.
Your ITSS Directory Listing is Your Complete Business Profile
It's easy to complete the listing form yourself
Follow the step-by-step directions below.
Then click the button to complete your listing.
. . . . . . . . . . . .
– Or –
Use The Contact Form Below to Have This Done For You
Step By Step:
. . . . . . . . . .
1. Listing Title: The name of your business.
This is a required field. If you would like to have more than one business name listed, then you need to subscribe as separate memberships. But, under a single name, you can choose five different categories.
2. Description: Describe your business.
There is no limit to the number of words used but most Internet browsers don’t spend a lot of time reading. We recommend you use a journalistic organization with the most important information in your “lead”.
3. Categories: Select up to 5 different categories.
Using the categories that best describe you and your business is one of the most powerful tools that ITSS offers our business members. This can be changed during your active membership as your business grows and changes.
4. Tags: Adding tags will help members using the search feature find your business.
. . . . . . . . . .
5. Website URL: Copy and paste the URL (Example: www.YourWebPage.com) of your website into the field.
6. Link Text: This is the way that your URL link will look on your profile. For example, if you are using one of the free Internet hosts that includes their branding in the link, you may want to shorten it to list only your business name. Or, you may just want it to say, “My Tea Business Website”. This is an optional field and will default to display the actual link to your site.
6. Member Value: What incentive would you like to offer to attract new business from ITSS members?
We don’t require that you offer discounts or incentives to ITSS members but highly recommend it. But this is a mandatory field. If you don’t want to list something specific, consider using a phrase such as, “Call for details on Tea Sipper Specials” or “To Be Determined” or “Check Our Monthly Specials” or “Something New Every Month”.
7. Member Since: Show how long you’ve been part of ITSS.
Add only the 4-digit year. As the community grows, this will add to possible loyalty and trust.
8. Phone & Email: Adding these two are optional.
You may not want to receive phone calls but including your email contact information is highly recommended.
9. Listing Images: A picture is worth 1000 words!
We allow three images for your profile page. This is another item you can edit. Keep your profile current and in season as much as possible.
10. Listing Locations: Geo-locate your business.
Even if you’re an online-only business, giving your physical location can be a great value. The Google Map makes a colorful addition to your profile on the ITSS directory.