- This event has passed.
“E” is for Etiquette
March 7 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Etiquette Classes for Discerning Young Ladies and Gentlemen of Quality
At long last your chance to get your kids on the right track for excellent manners without all the hard work. Have your child join us for Afternoon Tea while they learn all sorts of helpful and fun information about the proper way to do things in polite society. The long reaching affects will have you smiling all the way to the top of the proverbial ladder!
Hosted by Crown & Crumpet Tea Salon, “E is for Etiquette” is an activity-based course that produces significant long-term benefits that motivates children to interact with others positively and handle everyday situations in caring and courteous manner. Our fabulous Etiquette Teacher Simla Akyol from “It’s A Piece of Cake” – San Francisco’s premier party planner for children’s events in the Bay Area – will be leading the class. Her training and experience in working with kids and getting them involved in etiquette classes is most impressive.
Menu of Topics:
- Introducing yourself and others
- Importance of first impressions
- Significance of body language
- Basic Table Manners
- How to handle difficult situations at the table and with friends.
- Embarrassing accidents, what to do and loads more!
The Fine Print:
- Ticket price: $75 per child (includes all fees except tax).
- Each ticket includes Afternoon Tea, a PDF take home kit, a party favour and an exclusively designed Certificate of Completion.
- Please note: there are no refunds for cancelling or a no-show, but you can always re-schedule for another class.
Each class will be offered after school from 4:00pm till 6:00pm with two different age groups (class will start promptly at 4:00pm).
Each child will be served Afternoon Tea service after having their instruction; a great chance to put what they just learned to work immediately! We recommend giving a little snack to your kiddo before they arrive as Afternoon Tea will be served at 5:00pm.